Discover business consulting careers where problem solvers, creative thinkers, & results-driven individuals thrive from rewarding job opportunities.
At Bear Atlantic, we look to attract and retain the brightest minds in the business, hiring professionals and students across a wide range of disciplines.
All team members have a personal responsibility to engage in leadership, diversity, work-life flexibility, career coaching and training.
What We Do.
We enable success by working with you to address critical business priorities utilizing actionable data to improve customer acquisitions, business strategy, and company infrastructure.
Careers at Bear Atlantic Group
In this position, you will be responsible for providing insights to clients. To do so, you will first meet with our clients to uncover their business needs and challenges. Then, you will use your strong analytical skills to perform quantitative and observational data analyses. From these analyses, you will form and present your recommendations to our clients.
Our consultants are analytical and creative, leaders, and collaborators. You’ll be at the center of integrated teams with diverse thinkers and skillsets, all working together to deliver extraordinary outcomes. Each day will be different, but they’ll all be rewarding.
If you’re an ambitious business school graduate, advanced degree holder, or an experienced professional who’s ready to solve transformative challenges for industry leaders and disruptors, we should talk.
- Prepare and execute client workshops
- Interface with clients to discover their business challenges
- Perform quantitative and observational data analyses
- Create and present client recommendations
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong presentation and communication skills
The Audit & Accounting Associate will be responsible for assisting project delivery teams within our consulting division with research, data validation, analysis, and reporting. Qualified candidates will be expected to effective research and apply analytical practices to general project activities in order to contribute to project success. The Associate will also be responsible for participating in general business activities, working with management on client engagements, and miscellaneous ad hoc administrative tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and process grant payments, monitor overall grant activity, and prepare correspondence with client(s) and stakeholder(s).
- Contribute to assignments from commencement to conclusion by researching audit issues and reviewing documented information, using a variety of auditing techniques.
- Document and evaluate audit procedures as defined by client engagement goals and objectives, engagement history, and strategic audit approach.
- Perform routine audit tasks under the general supervision of other associates and managers.
- Effectively analyze and validate large data sets and make relevant conclusions, informed decisions, and educated recommendations to management.
- Identify and escalate audit findings to senior associates, managers, and partners.
- Develop and maintain a trusted working relationship with all levels of client staff to increase overall satisfaction and continue to strengthen client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or another business-related field.
- 0-1 year of professional services experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, keen attention to detail, and exceptional client/customer-eccentric attitude.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work efficiently with a team and independently.
- Ability to execute project tasks in an efficient and timely manner, keeping mind of project deadlines.
- MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- Specialized experience or internship(s) in audit/public accounting.
- Professional certification(s) or desire to obtain: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)